Coffee Morning – Keep the Bell Ringing
The Friends of St Mary’s Old Church are holding a coffee morning to support their “Keep the Bell Ringing” appeal. Taking place on Saturday 18th February, in St Mary’s Church Hall, coffee, tea, squash & delicious cakes will be on offer from 10:30 until midday.
All are welcome, no charge will be made but donations to the the “Keep the Bell Ringing” Appeal will be welcomed.
The Friends’ AGM, which will largely be focussing on the Appeal and future events, will also take place starting at 11:15am. One future event that might be of interest to look out for is a Curry Lunch planned for March.
How You Can Help
We need your help! The plan is to erect scaffolding and do this specialist work in Spring, so we need to raise the funds quickly to make this happen. To confirm the grant the donors need to see that we can raise our share of the money.
We will ring-fence all donations to this appeal, you could help us in the following ways:
- Firstly make a donation either:
- by cheque to the ‘Friends of St Mary’s Old Church” sent to our Treasurer: Rhys Lloyd, 4 Coopers Crescent, West Bergholt, CO6 3SJ.
- by electronic transfer online to a/c no. 65515734, Sort Code 09-92-99. Please indicate who the donation is coming from.
- through justgiving.com: to the “ St. Mary’s Old Church West Bergholt” appeal.
- Become a Friend of St Mary’s Old Church or renew your membership (just £5). Phone Rhys or Carrie or visit the church for details.
- Make your friends aware of our Appeal; also that the Old Church is open to visitors from 10am – 4pm every day.
- Hold a fundraising events or help us with one of ours. To offer help, please contact Jane or Carrie.
- Attend future events:
- Curry Lunch at the Orpen Hall on 11th March. (Details to follow).