Planning Committee Agenda
Members of the public & press are welcome to attend Environment Committee meetings but please contact the Parish Clerk on [email protected] in advance of the meeting if you have a question you wish to raise with the Committee.
How decisions are taken
- For applications on the published agenda the Committee is authorised by the Parish Council to take decisions. The decision area covers the Parish Council’s response to the application as a statutory consultee to Colchester Borough Council the Planning Authority.
- If there is a Planning Application (or correspondence received) which post-dates the publishing of the agenda, and which cannot await the next meeting of the Committee, then such matters will be discussed at the meeting, but the Committee will not take a decision. Instead, it will make a recommendation to the next advertised appropriate meeting; this is likely to be the next full Parish Council meeting. If this is the case, the matter concerned will appear on the Parish Council published agenda.
The Agenda will have one of three statuses:
- Official – this is the official document that will be used for the upcoming meeting,
- Lapsed – this was the Agenda for the immediate preceding meeting, & occasionally you might see,
- Working draft – if you see this do expect it to change.
To view any supporting documents click the blue link and then click back in your browse to get back to the agenda.