Going potty with potholes – report it!

Essex County Council have made it easier to report pothole and other highway problems through its on-line reporting service.  Simply zoom in on the map to where the problem is and add a marker – the Essex Highways team will then know about, and be able to schedule, the issue for appropriate resolution.

This material has been developed for the West Bergholt Village Website at http://www.westbergholt.net
Skip to content